Wednesday, June 5, 2013

No No Razer-Review Follow Up

For some reason my previous post did not publish and was put into draft.For those who are followers you noticed that I have been missing in action for a while, but now I am back. My mom had purchased the no no razor for my birthday. At first it didn't really work..I did not see any results for the longest time and then I switched the razors (because my mom bought extra razors) and then it started working on my arms. It seemed as if they gave me ones that were already used and burned out. The new razor worked really good on my arms but Overall... I did not see any changes my legs and in the bikini area. It did work on my arms however. The hair on my arms didn't come back right away. I am slowly noticing it come back now after almost a month. So if you want something with longer lasting results...give it a try If you are looking for something with quick and immediate results I would not recommend it because for me this product took a while to notice results. I had to use it for over a week on a daily basis to notice hair disappearing.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops