Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Upcoming posts

As I'm taking a break from reading I'm just gonna do a quick post of what's about to come in the weeks to follow..
-my purse collection
-nail polish collection
-reviews
-nail design
-some new pics of moi :)
-new layout? still debating on that one

It sucks that the university is no longer giving us "reading week break" ..bummer! I was looking forward to a week off, but now I gotta wait til Christmas break. This semester is crazy busy. I have so many assignments and tests. One class has 2 midterms, 1 final and 2 papers. And most of my other classes have a paper or two involved plus 2 midterms or/and one final.
That's all for now
xoxo

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops